NOTICE TO THE CREDITORS AND CLAIMANTS AGAINST THE ROCHESTER BETTER CHANCE FOUNDATION
Pursuant to Minnesota Statutes section 317A.727, notice is hereby given by The Rochester Better Chance Foundation that:
1. The corporation is in the process of voluntary dissolution pursuant to Section 317A.721, Minnesota Statutes.
2. The corporation has filed with the Minnesota Secretary of State an Intent to Dissolve.
3. Said notice was filed with the Minnesota Secretary of State on March 14, 2019.
4. All claims by creditors or claimants must be in writing and must be filed with Dunlap & Seeger, P.A., Attn: Hilary R. Stonelake-Curtis, P.O. Box 549, Rochester, MN 55903.
5. All claims by creditors or claimants must be received by July 22, 2019. Any creditor or claimant who fails to file a claim on or before July 22, 2019, and all those claiming through or under the creditor or claimant are forever barred from suing on that claim or otherwise realizing upon or enforcing it except as otherwise provided in Section 317A.781, Minnesota Statutes.
THE ROCHESTER BETTER CHANCE FOUNDATION
By: Hilary R. Stonelake-Curtis
Attorney for Corporation
PO Box 549
Rochester, MN 55903-0549